Capacity 1600 - 7500 kg
The CPEF series is a range of high quality products for professional applications. They are highly efficient and engineered for a long working life. The hoists are composed of three main component parts which makes service easy and inexpensive.
Capacitiy 10000 kg
The model CPEF 100-2 consists of two CPEF 50-2 units. They are connected by a framework. Hook suspension, geared or electric trolleys are available. Integrated limit switches for highest and lowest hook positions are standard. 42 V low voltage control as standard.
• Classification 1 Am/M4, except CPEF 20-8, CPEF 30-5 und CPEF 40-4 with classification 1 Bm/M3.
• 42 V low voltage control.
• 2 year warranty (excluding wear parts) as well as a lifetime lubricated gear box.
• Motor fitted with a bimetallic thermal protection
• Duty cycle 40 % at one operating speed.
• The heavy duty squirrel cage motor has an adjustable spring pressure brake that holds the load secure even in the event of a power failure.
• Standard operating voltage: Euro-voltage 400 V, 3-phase, 50 Hz.
• Motor protected to IP 54, insulation class F.
• Encapsulated pendant control protected to IP 65, against ingress of dust and water jets.
• The 5-pocket load chain sheave, manufactured from wear resistant case hardening steel, is matched perfectly to the load chain to guarantee smooth and precise chain motion.
• The standard, oil bath lubricated planetary gearbox is particularly smooth running.
• Forged suspension and load hooks are made from nonaging, high tensile steel and fitted with robust safety latches.
• The standard case hardened and zinc-plated link chain is matched perfectly to the load chain to guarantee smooth and precise chain motion. All requirements of national and international standards and regulations are fulfilled.