Capacity 250 - 2000 kg
Winches series RPE are designed for performance, efficiency and safety and offer many advantages and options. RPE‘s compact, practical cube design and universal rope lead-offs allow individual applications in almost any position for lifting and pulling loads.
The winches are designed to DIN 15020, classification 1 Bm/M3 and the EC machinery directives.
Every winch is factory tested with overload. The units are supplied with a test certificate showing the unit‘s serial-no. and an operating instructions manual which contains a manufacturer‘s declaration.
• Compact dimensions due to internal brake motor.
• Standard operating voltages of 400 V/230 V, 3-ph, 50 Hz or 230 V, 1-ph, 50 Hz
• Adjustable slip clutch to protect the winch from overloading standard for RPE 10-6 and RPE 20-6.
• Spur gear transmission with helical first gear ensures smooth motion. Lubricated by grease and can, therefore, be used in any position.
• Spring pressure disc brake incorporated in the motor holds the load secure even in the event of a power failure.
• Plain rope drum standard.The rope is secured to the drum in a recess so that the rope can be wound onto the drum in several layers without damage.
• 42 V low voltage control (incl. push-button with emergency-stop and 2 m control cable) or without control.
• Different drum designs (XL) extended to accommodate longer rope.
• Machined grooved drums for better rope reeling.
• Drums with separation web and extra rope outlets for working with two or more ropes.
• Geared limit switches to limit rope motion in both directions (in combination with 42 V low voltage control).
• Slack rope switch to automatically stop the winch when rope tension eases e.g. when the load touches down (in combination with 42 V low voltage control).
• Frequency converter for stepless speed control.
• Special design according to DGUV Vorschrift 17 (BGV C1) for theater stage applications on request.
• Radio remote control only in combination with low voltage control.
• Other operating voltages.
• Motor brakes with manual release.
• Special coatings or zinc plated finish.