by STAHL CraneSystems | 09 Mar 2023
The SH wire rope hoist programme from STAHL CraneSystems has set the highest standards in hoisting and crane technology worldwide for many years. It is compact, powerful and particularly easy to maintain.
The wire rope hoists are all modular in design. Crane manufacturers and system builders value these economical components and complete solutions that prove their worth in use day after day.
The OE-N double-rail crab is available in various track gauges with a load capacity of 1,250 kg to 25,000 kg. Thanks to the low headroom, even confined spaces can be used optimally. All trolleys offer two travel speeds.
Versions with other speeds or with a frequency converter are also available on request.
- Short headroom with little clearance to the hall ceiling
- Arrangement of the hoist between the trolley beams
- Reliable, low-maintenance; service-friendly components
- Classification according to FEM/ISO standards
- Two lifting and two travel speeds
- Optionally available in explosion-proof design according to ATEX or IECEx
Illustration of space conditions
The headroom, for example, of the brandnew lowered OE-N 07 double-rail crab is reduced by 455 mm compared to the standard OE-S 07 version. In the standard version, the cross beams are placed on top of the wheel beams. This reduction is achieved by the new space-saving arrangement of the cross beams between the wheel beams.
Download Flyer > The OE-N double-rail crab wire rope hoist <