Capacity 1500 - 10000 kg
Mechanical steel jacks can basically be used to lift almost all kinds of loads in maintenance and repair, ship building, construction as well as agriculture. Steel winches are used for supporting, placing lifted loads underneath and for assembly work. The Raku as a standard crank enables working in limited spaces, as it can be used like a ratchet in the direction of lifting and lowering. Alternatively, you can work with the crank 360°.
The field of application includes maintenance and repair, shipbuilding, the construction sector and agriculture.
• The precisely machined gear box with optimal gear ratio ensures a minimum of effort and smooth operation.
• The load is supported either on the claw or the head of the steel jack.
• By turning the operating lever the jack moves smoothly and conveniently up and down along the rack.
• The load is held securely in any position. Inside the load brake the axial brake pressure is generated by the load itself, thus, it is proportional to the size of the load.
• No reduction of capacity on the claw.