As a future Bachelor of Engineering (DH) m|w Mechanical Engineering at STAHL CraneSystems in Künzelsau, you will mainly work in the development and design of machines and systems. You will use your technical knowledge to implement customer wishes and business requirements. Due to your broad knowledge, you will also be employed as a mechanical engineer m|w in customer service, application consulting and technical sales.
The most important information about the dual study program:
- Dual studies at the Baden-Württemberg Cooperative State University Campus Mosbach and STAHL CraneSystems. Your studies will be combined with regular practical assignments in the company.
- The study contents are taught in small groups, which enables direct contact with professors and lecturers.
- In the sixth semester, after passing an examination, the internationally recognized "Bachelor Degree" is awarded.
- Financial support until graduation
- The three-year training is divided into six semesters, with each theory phase lasting about 12 weeks.
What you should bring:
- Advanced technical college or university entrance qualification with a grade point average of at least 2.5 including aptitude test of the DHBW
- Interest in dealing with technical devices
- Interest in data processing
- Dynamism, commitment, teamwork and ambition
What we also offer you:
- Payment according to IGMetall collective agreement
- Extra fare for the trip to the university
- Book money
- Participation in the pension module
- Pension benefit (AVWL)
- Premiums for good performance