This hydraulic chain cutter has been designed for cutting high-tensile, grade 10 chains up to a material diameter of 13 mm. The open design allows easy positioning of the chain. The unit can be operated using the standard hand or motor pumps.
Electric power pack model PY-04/2/5/2M
• Cutting performance:
max. material dimension grade 10 Ø: 13 mm
max. cutting force: 23 t
Weight: 37.4 kg
• Solid, stable and rigid body
• Built-in standard hydraulic cylinder, single-acting with spring return
• Both through-hardened cutting blades are identical in construction, can be re-sharpened and are easy to remove.
• Protection flap with acrylic glass pane allows safe monitoring of cutting process
• Opening in base plate allows chips and splinters to fall down through the body for removal
• Special chain support device for cutting larger chains