Made from polyester (PES), EN 1492-1 form C2 and Cr2, with capacity label.
• Duplex construction, PU-starched, thermally fixed.
• With reevable steel links.
• Woven tonnage stripes.
• Protection against hand injuries.
• Protection against cargo surface damage.
• Consistent pressure distribution onto pressure- and pull sensitive loads.
• UV-resistant, eliminating material ageing or embrittlement.
• Heat resistant up to +100 °C.
• Moisture-resistant fabric, thus preventing frost damage (up to approx. -40 °C).
• Low elongation (< 4 %).