Capacity 750 - 3000 kg
Almost unlimited applications in maintenance, mining, construction, steel fabrication, shipbuilding and utility work. Ideal for moving and positioning heavy machines and securing heavy loads, simplifies setting pipes etc. in manholes and trenches.
• Enclosed housing with housing cover, handlever and bottom block made from high tensile white malleable cast iron for overall rugged construction.
• Wet painting colour code RAL 1023.
• The graphite cast iron load sheave for the link chain has precision machined chain pockets for accurate fit and durability of the load chain.
• The roller chain sprocket is made from heat treated chromium-molybdenum steel with precision machined teeth to ensure smooth chain movement.
• Alloyed steel link chain with zinc-plated, in accordance with national and international standards and regulations.
• Except for the capacity 10 t, all units can be equipped with an overload protection (slip clutch). This slip clutch is activated at 25 % ± 15 % overload, lifting of the load is no longer possible.