Budgit USA Hoists are lightweight and compact with a rugged design that provides long life in industrial and construction service. It is frequently used in rigging and off-vertical type lifting requirements. The USA can be configured with a hook, lug or trolley suspension. Spark and corrosion resistant models are available for special applications.
ADDITIONAL FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• Light weight and compact for portable/hook-on/use anywhere type service.
• Frame made from tough aluminum alloy casting with high strength qualities.
• The frame is heavily proportioned, designed primarily for rigidity to hold the gears and bearings in close alignment. The frame with the covers encloses all operating parts protecting them from dirt and the weather.
• Hand chain wheel cover of heavy pressed steel with special shape to guide the hand chain through gag-resistant operations.
• A proven load brake design of the Weston Type for fine, sure control.
• Overload device standard. Protection from excessive overloads.
• The rugged design provides long life in industrial and construction service and is frequently used in rigging and off-vertical type lifting requirements.
• Designed for long life with minimum maintenance.
• Drop forged steel suspension hooks are full swiveling.
• Spark and corrosion resistant models have bronze alloy hooks, bronze block sleeve or aluminum lower block, special chrome nickel stainless steel alloy load chains, and aluminum hand chains on 1 through 6 ton models, or bronze hand chains, on 1/4 to 1/2 ton models.
• Gears and pinions are generously proportioned and precision cut from alloy steel and heat treated for maximum strength and durability. All gears are grease packed in a grease tight gearcase.