Capacity 800 - 6300 kg
The Yale PT-A is the further development of our current PT hand lever hoist for everyday use, especially under extreme conditions.
New enclosed handwheel design protects internal components from water and dirt for improved weatherproofing.
New forked safety latch allows for better seating of the latch in the hook to better prevent disengagement or damage to the latch.
Now featuring a shorter lever for 1600 kg units, the Yale PT-A hoist portfolio is ideal for use in applications with space constraints and is easy to transport.
• The proven stamped steel housing provides extremely low weight without limiting the reliability and sturdiness of the unit.
• Comfortable rubber grip provides for extra protection against slippage.
• Standard free chaining device to quickly attach the load or to pull the chain through the hoist in both directions.
• Alloyed steel link chain with zinc-plated resp. yellow chromated finish, in accordance with national and international standards and regulations.
• Forged suspension and load hooks are made from non-aging, high tensile steel and fitted with robust guided safety latches.
• All models can be equipped with an overload protection device in the form of a slip clutch which is factory preset to approx. 25 % ± 15 % overload.
• Shipyard hooks available for 1600 kg and 3200 kg units.